Thursday, May 26, 2011

Personalized Nursery Art



So I have painted a few murals and smaller nursery art for the walls of not only my own kids rooms but also for some family and friends. Here are a few of my favorites:







So when I saw the Lil Blue Boo post of Personalized Nursery Art I thought it would be right up my ally. So for a (kind-of) sister-in-law (she is my husband's cousin's wife) who has already decorated her nursery I thought the smaller sized personalized art piece would be a great addition to my gift for baby Smith.

Instead of using hardboard which would cause me to use a saw and drill, I used smooth Bristol board which is easier to cut and punch holes in. Then I just used acrylic paints and a very thin paint brush!!

Thanks for the great idea Lil Blue Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment